Development of the proposed value
We will see in the post today, a vision techniques and simple as customers look at the whole concept of our proposal value. Below the characteristics of the value and benefits by customer.
Feature value for the customer.
- Mandatory: Varies according to customer’s perception
- Contextual: Varies depending on the situation of purchase and available alternatives
- Mutidimensional: Customers evaluate the benefits in economic terms, technical, functional, psychological.
Benefits of the Product.
- Economic value: money, if the client feels like the quality of competing products, choose Cheaper by the economy.
- Functional value: tangible characteristics (attributes, design, durability, applications).
- Psychological value: intangible characteristics such as brand, trust, reputation, relationships, experience.
With this we can summarize the view of the customer, the value of the offer in the following equation : Perceived value = perceived benefits / perceived costs.
In the next post will most detalhhes about what are and are classified as the benefits of the product and the cost is.
Thank you, Cbittar. | Source Study: FGV Management
Come back to home click here.